How to play online Jigsaw Puzzles
The puzzles are generated from thousands of images (photographs, paintings, landscapes, animals, etc.); the pieces also vary in shapes and styles.
These are the tips that will help you to solve the puzzles:
- Drag pieces using the left button of the mouse.
- Click pieces to rotate them (you can also use the right button while you move the piece).
- You should better start from the corners: pieces will stick to the frame if they are in the right place.
- From the upper right corner you can change the background lighting, according to the tone of the pieces and your own preferences.
- In the case of XL puzzles, you have a tool that makes easier joining the pieces by areas: you must mark a circular area (just click & drag on the panel), and click on the pieces you want to join in that area.
- For XL puzzles you can also increase the size of the pieces by focusing on a specific area. To do this, use the buttons in the upper right corner.
Your result depends on the time wasted to solve the puzzle. If you don´t finish, the number of pieces placed are taken into account.