How to play Sprint Parcheesi
Sprint Parcheesi is a speedy variant of the parcheesi.
The game begins with a four-color Parcheesi board with the 16 pieces randomly placed on the cells, as if it were the status of an already advanced Parcheesi game.
The rules are simple:
- The goal is to fill the gaps in the center of the board with the necessary amount of pieces of any color (whatever their colors), spending as few dice rolls as possible.
When it comes to moving the pieces, these are the differences between Parcheesi and Sprint Parcheesi games:
- You do not have to take out pieces from home with a 5 roll.
- You do not have to break barriers with a 6 roll.
- Pieces do not go home after three successive 6 rolls.
- 6 rolls become 7 when if there is not any piece of the same color at home.
- You get an extra 10 cells advance each time one piece finishes arrives to the center.
- You get an extra 20 cells advance whenever you make a capture.
You must calculate every move, and make captures to take advantage of the extra advances.Whenever you play a rated solitaire game in Ludoteka, you are competing against other players. Up to 25 different players will play the same game, during a maximum period of two days. For more information see the solitaire games.
The score is given by the amount of dice rolls used; time only counts as a tiebreaker. So, you should better think your moves carefully.