How to play Sudoku Killer
Killer is a sudoku variant in which, instead of some of the numbers of the solution, you have a different kind of initial clue:
- Squares are divided in grouped colors.
- You know the sum of the values for each of the groups.
- Numbers are not repeated within each of the groups.
Whe you play:
- Click on the numbers to uncheck (or check them again) as possible.
- Select the right number of the square making a double click or a long click.
The classification of the game is established according to the time used to complete the test. When the correct solution is not set, the correct numbers that have been marked are taken into account.