Ludoteka ClasiKa help
6. Play in Ludo and Tournaments zones
1. Install Java software
To play in Ludoteka ClasiKa, ( Ludo Zone and Tournaments Zone) you have to install the Java software in your computer (you can do it from www.java.com: : Download Java software). You can´t use a mobile device. You have two choices to access from your computer: Descargar el software de java
2. Install Ludoteka program
Once the Java software is installed, you have to download the Ludoteka program:
- Use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox(before v.52) with Java software enabled.
- Download the desk program and open it from your computer:
- Java software must be enabled for your browser. If it is not the case, you have to install directly from the Java web site (Sun Microsystems), just clickling on the next link:
Download the java software
Problems with Ludoteka program
When the connection to the game zone is established, your browser must exchange data continuously with Ludoteka server, even if the exchanged data amount is small.
Java software and the game zone program also need enough resources to run properly.
Under certain conditions those kind of problems tend to happen more often:
- Your connection is really suddenly delayed.
- You are downloading some other information while playing in Ludoteka.
- The programs running in your computer use a lot of memory or processor resources.
- The game zone window is opened for a long time.
- If the problem appears very frequently, it could be related with the software installed in your computer; for example, it happens frequently with firewalls, antivirus, pup-up blockers, ...
If you detect that the game zone is not running properly, take into account that some kind of tasks require more resources and imply more risk:
- Opening simultaneously several games to play or watch.
- Changing the size of the game zone window.
Finally, Ludoteka server could have any problem with the software or connection to the Internet. If it happens, all or most of the users may notice the problem. Anyway, this is not very frequent, and most of the disconnections are related with client side (user connections and computers).