1. What is Ludoteka.com?
What is Ludoteka.com?
Ludoteka.com is a free multiplayer web service with several games for two or more people. You have to put your skill and we will put the place and people to play. Theese are the main characteristics that distinguish Ludoteka:
- Ludoteka offers a wide range of card, dice, and classic and modern board games; all of them are easy to learn, or very popular games in Spain. You can take a look at the complete list of the playable games.
- High number of players. You always can meet somebody to play. The game zone includes a search system to find the games or people that more fit your own insterest.
- Quick: fast animations, automatic forced moves, short answer times, the option to change inmediately between different games, ... usually games in Ludoteka start and run quickly.
- You may query and review your own games ( ), getting statistics of the results, the details for every game, the evolution of the reached skill according to the rating, and the option to reproduce the course of every game in particular ( ).
- Communication tools: besides the chat in the game, there are several chat rooms, the option to chat directly with an specific player, and an additional message system to get in touch with any player out of the game zone without knowing the email address.
- Languages: the interface is offered in English, French, Spanish and Basque languages.
To play in Ludoteka, you just have to be registered with a nickname and identify yourself before getting into the game zone.
You can get into the Puzzle Zone, directly from any browser.
The access to the Ludo Zone and Tournaments Zone you have to install the Java software in your computer (you can do it from www.java.com: : Download Java software). You can´t use a mobile device. You have two choices to access from your computer:
- Use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox(before v.52) with Java software enabled.
- Download the desk program and open it from your computer:
- Java software must be enabled for your browser. If it is not the case, you have to install directly from the Java web site (Sun Microsystems), just clickling on the next link:
Download the java software
¿Is it free?
You can play unlimitedly if you get Ludo+ subscription by any of the available payment methods. In any case you can play by free every day during a limited time, and you always may play by yourself, watch games, chat and review your played games.